The information about the visitors and the use of this website can be collected, analysed and processed for the benefit of our business operations and for general web statistics.
The personal data collected by this website will not be sold, rented or other form available to Hotek by third parties unless subject to legal obligation upon request.
Data will only be used to fullfil requests submitted to Hotek via this website or in another way or to inform you about products or services that may be of interest to you. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters, product information or other information from Hotek, you can indicate this via e-mail, telephone contact or via the unsubscribe link in newsletters. If you have any questions, you can send an email to: email@example.com.
We process the following personal data:
First and last name, business address, business telephone number and e-mail address, gender (to be able to add mister or madam), participant details (of trade fairs and events), areas of interest (our 3 brands).
Why do we process personal data?
In our CRM we keep track of which contacts are working for our customers and prospects. We keep various personal details of contact persons for all communication before, during and after the purchase process. We also send newsletters with product & company information and invitations to trade fairs and events.
Exercising user rights
Everyone has a number of rights under the GDPR. We do our best to meet this as well as possible. Do you have tips or comments? Let us know! To use your rights you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to access: Of course you can see which personal data we process from you. We are happy to tell you more about how and why we process this data.
- Right to rectification: Do you have the idea that we have wrong information about you? Let us know then we will adjust it.
- Right to erasure: You can have the personal data we have about you deleted. It may be that for other purposes (administration or deduplication, for example) we still have to process this data.
- Right to restriction: The right to have less data processed; let us know which data we are not allowed to process
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data.
- Right to data portability: This is a new right under the GDPR to transfer your personal data. If you want to use this, please contact us.
Contacts with an invoice relationship
Existing customers do not have to give explicit permission (opt-in) for commercial messages about similar products. By ‘customers’ we mean people who purchased a product or service. As long as an opt-out option (choice not to participate or no longer) is offered, commercial messages about products and / or services may be sent.